Are you looking to how to choose best gamer chair? to complete your new installation to play? Continue reading to find out what are the most important features and what are the black spots that should alert you to the quality of the gamer seat.
Products Featured in this article
The criteria for selecting the how to choose best gamer chair?
When choosing an office chair for players, four criteria are important: Ergonomic backrest that follows the shape of the spine
- Tilt mechanism
- Adjustable headrest and lumbar support
- Wide and comfortable seat
A good back position does not stretch the muscles and ligaments of the spine and does not relax the muscles of the abdomen and pelvic floor. The intervertebral cartilage does not take an asymmetrical form, the thoracic organs are not compressed. Unfortunately, the vast majority of video game chairs do not meet these requirements, which is why we must be very careful to try to find in the seat, this very important aspect.
The kind of games you play is also very important in your choice. If you are rather racing games, there are different types of ergonomic gaming chairs to look like on this site for example that shows you different models. It also depends on the console of your choice. A Do you have children, and will they use them? Children are sometimes clumsy with furniture. Do you need to be at a distance from the console? Many of these chairs do not have USB ports, which means not only that they do not work fantastically with PCs, but also that you need a long connecting wire if you do not use the wireless.
What makes an office chair, a gaming seat?
A good gaming chair should be comfortable for long hours of continuous sitting. If you do not check the chair before buying it, then try to get as much information as you can about the chair. There are certain types of chairs adapted to the time you spend in front of your computer and what you do there: rocking chair, PC, stool, race simulation seat …
A good gaming chair can not only improve your gaming experience, but also improve your overall well-being.
- GAMIFIED SEATING: A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it's used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long work days.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: With segmented padded designed to give highly contoured support when and where you need it most, this ergonomic chair is also equipped with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement. Adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows, as well as padded armrests provide all-around comfort.
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY: Find your optimal position by raising or lowering your chair and reclining between 90 - 155 degrees with tilt tension adjustment and infinite locking positions. Soft, padded armrests pivot with the chair as it reclines. Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement.
- PREMIUM MAKE: Upholstered in bonded leather in bold, contrasting colors but maintains a professional look, this gamer chair can also be used as an office chair. Gaming chair includes a 275 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use.
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK: Sit back and relax knowing this video game chair is backed by the RESPAWN by OFM Limited Lifetime warranty, and dedicated, year-round representative support.
“A quality gaming chair must be large, easy to assemble and personalized,ergonomic, elegant and comfortable.”
Other important features to find are enough high backs to support your head, armrests, swivel base, and casters to spin freely. Watch out for head support if the chair has one. Be careful not to place it too high or low. A gaming chair should be much more adjustable than an ordinary office chair, for example, the armrests must have advanced settings.
How To Choose best gamer chair? Why is ergonomic seating important?
The most obvious reason is that if you are comfortable in your chair, you will probably be sitting longer. Seating that does not provide effective lumbar support can increase stress and discomfort of the spine.
Thus, a seat plays an essential role in the support of the back and the spine and must be given special attention How To Choose best gamer chair.
Specification to look for in a gaming seat for the back
- Tilt mechanism, front back
- A balanced pivot point to avoid rocking chair effect
The characteristics of the materials of the gamer chair and How To Choose best gamer chair?
- Selected Material:High Density shaping Foam,more comfortable,elasticity resilience and service life;1.8mm thick steel frame,more sturdy and stable;Pu Leather,skin friendly and wear-resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration:Class-3 gas lift verified by SGS,durable,reliable and supports up to 300lbs;Rubber casters,rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Dimension:Size of Back: 22.5"X30.5"(LXW),Size of Seat: 19.8"X20.5"(LXW),Seat adjustable height:17.3-21.5 inch.
- Multi-Function:360 Degree Swivel and Multi-direction Wheels,Load Capacity:300-pound maximum weight capacity.Recline function;Between 90 - 180 degree.Rocking function:chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Wide Usage: This Homall gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch TV, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
Fabric and leather
The fabric allows for better air circulation, does not become tacky and hot, but is difficult to clean. Leather, on the other hand, resists stains, is easier to wash and has a more upmarket appearance. On the other hand, leather is very sweaty. PU is completely non-breathable.
The most commonly used synthetic foam for seat upholstery is polyurethane foam (PU).
The quality of the PU is determined by its weight / volume ratio, so the higher the density of the foam, the better its quality.
High quality foams of good quality should be 30 kg / m³.
Furniture used for prolonged sitting (office, games, etc.) must support a minimum of 50-70 kg / m³. Office and play seats need to be more resistant for medical reasons (sitting on a soft chair for a long time is detrimental to health).
The size of the seat
Another important factor is the sitting depth. In particular, you should be concerned about this aspect if you are taller or smaller than average. A larger person will need a larger seat and a smaller person will need less.
The front edge of the seat is another aspect that should not be overlooked. The front edge must be “chamfered down” to reduce the stress of the popliteal part of the thigh to prevent blood circulation problems in the legs.
The back of the seat
99% of ergonomic brands recommend a mesh back. Unlike the mesh seat, which supports the weight of your body, the mesh back is less stressed, and evenly distributes the pressure and follows the shape of the back. However, if you are the type to sit in front of your PC watching movies and series, a firm but padded folder can suit you.
Each person has different sitting habits. Some put their hands on the table, others put their elbows on the armrests. Some game chairs exist without armrests or with non-adjustable armrests.
If you decide to buy a chair with armrests, then consider buying a chair with fully adjustable armrests.
The base of the chair
A chair base ensures stability and movement of the chair. The larger the diameter of a chair base, the better the stability.
The wheels of the chair
The casters are swivel casters or casters attached to the base of the chair that allow it to move.
There are 2 types of casters: for hard floors (soft), for carpets (solid).
How to choose best gamer chair? Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, we hope you find the right gaming chair for you.
If you want more option and want to see more best chairs then visit this link: Best Gaming Chair